The principal research directions of the Institute of Organic Chemistry
The Institution provides fundamental and applied research in field of
organic synthesis, nature chemistry, polymer chemistry, physical chemistry,
The research work is oriented to make a scientific basis of
modern chemistry technology for obtaining compounds are important for medicine,
agriculture, food production, petrochemistry and other fields.
- The fundamentals of fine organic synthesis including the strategy and tactics development for multistage synthesis and creation new methods.
- The nature compounds chemistry of compounds contained in vegetable, animal and other renewable biological materials.
- Metal-complexed catalysis reaction.
- Investigation of the reaction with excited-state compounds.
- Investigation of reactivity and mechanisms of oxidation transformation of organic compounds. Investigation of complex formation processes and electrochemistry.
- The chemistry of sulfur compounds of oil and natural gas. Environment contamination problems and its solution.
Copyright © 1998 IOCh USC RAS. All rights reserved.
Revised: 10 Jun 2005